Check here for posts from 2009 on audience development and marketing, cultural planning, feasibility studies, and more.
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tags4 Ps of Marketing Americans for the Arts Research arts arts and culture arts and entertainment district arts economic development Arts education arts funding arts mailing lists Arts Market ArtsMarket Arts Marketing arts policy art tickets audience development Boomers Buffalo charitable giving community arts creative economy creative industries creativity creativity, job training and employment cross channel marketing cultural council cultural development cultural needs assessment Cultural Planning cultural policy cultural tourism; cultural districts culture in America direct mail Direct Marketing economic development in the arts economic impact feasibility studies Feasibility study foundations geodemographic analysis GIS heritage historic preservation history innovation job training and employment loyalty program marketing Mercer County Mesa Arts Center municipal master plan music purchase NAICS National Endowment for the Arts NCOA NEA needs assessment NEH nonprofit mission statement nonprofits performing arts performing arts presenter Pew Internet & American Life Project Philadelphia Orchestra Philanthropy and the arts Prospecting public planning process Save America's Treasures Season Marketing Single tickets strategic plan subscriptions suburban audiences US Postal Regulations Wall Street Journal web arts marketing
- rediff.com on Arts Marketing for Success 2009. Part 1.
- Stacey on The Culture in Cultural Development
- Why Theaters Fail and When We Should Save Them | Culturebot on Privatizing Community Quality of Life: Coming Soon to a Community Near You
- Louise Stevens on Creating an Economy of Creativity
- Jeffrey Martin on Creating an Economy of Creativity
ArtsMarket On...author is Louise K. Stevens.
Most Recent Posts
- 2011 Summer Festivals and Live Music Ticket Sales Strong
- The New Nonprofit World: Farewell to the Little Groups
- A Crisis of Audience
- Arts Marketing and a Bankrupt Orchestra
- The Grateful Dead and the Tapers: A Distribution Lesson for the Arts
- A Way Forward? Rethinking the Distribution of the Arts.
- If this isn’t a blip, just what is it?
- Privatizing Community Quality of Life: Coming Soon to a Community Near You
- @CrassStitches how goes the schooling? Still cross stitching? 3 hours ago
- We love the INFINITO necklaces in the @MichiGuevara booth at the Market. #OneOfAKind #craft #shoplocal #Toronto http://t.co/iZWr1jFRT8 5 hours ago
- Are you looking for a gift for a special lady in your life? Have a look at the Michèle Guevara Studio booth at... fb.me/6k3sztaj4 5 hours ago