Check out the latest posts on the arts industry and the challenges we must face in today’s economy.
Click on December to the right on your screen for Louise Stevens’ most recent posts. If you have specific topics you’d like us to address, leave your comments below!
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tagsarts arts and culture arts and entertainment district Arts education arts funding ArtsMarket Arts Market Arts Marketing arts policy audience development Boomers Buffalo creative economy creative industries creativity creativity, job training and employment cultural council cultural development cultural needs assessment Cultural Planning cultural policy cultural tourism; cultural districts culture in America direct mail Direct Marketing feasibility studies Feasibility study foundations geodemographic analysis heritage historic preservation history innovation loyalty program marketing municipal master plan National Endowment for the Arts NEA nonprofits performing arts performing arts presenter Philadelphia Orchestra Season Marketing subscriptions web arts marketing
- rediff.com on Arts Marketing for Success 2009. Part 1.
- Stacey on The Culture in Cultural Development
- Why Theaters Fail and When We Should Save Them | Culturebot on Privatizing Community Quality of Life: Coming Soon to a Community Near You
- Louise Stevens on Creating an Economy of Creativity
- Jeffrey Martin on Creating an Economy of Creativity
ArtsMarket On...author is Louise K. Stevens.
Most Recent Posts
- 2011 Summer Festivals and Live Music Ticket Sales Strong
- The New Nonprofit World: Farewell to the Little Groups
- A Crisis of Audience
- Arts Marketing and a Bankrupt Orchestra
- The Grateful Dead and the Tapers: A Distribution Lesson for the Arts
- A Way Forward? Rethinking the Distribution of the Arts.
- If this isn’t a blip, just what is it?
- Privatizing Community Quality of Life: Coming Soon to a Community Near You
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.