This could get old too fast if too many organizations sieze upon the idea…but when we are talking about new delivery mechanisms, new ways of involving people, new ways of building a world wide community of the arts…. WOW. How to get to Carnegie Hall. YouTube style…
Tags4 Ps of Marketing Americans for the Arts Research arts arts and culture arts and entertainment district arts economic development Arts education arts funding arts mailing lists Arts Market ArtsMarket Arts Marketing arts policy art tickets audience development Boomers Buffalo charitable giving community arts creative economy creative industries creativity creativity, job training and employment cross channel marketing cultural council cultural development cultural needs assessment Cultural Planning cultural policy cultural tourism; cultural districts culture in America direct mail Direct Marketing economic development in the arts economic impact feasibility studies Feasibility study foundations geodemographic analysis GIS heritage historic preservation history innovation job training and employment loyalty program marketing Mercer County Mesa Arts Center municipal master plan music purchase NAICS National Endowment for the Arts NCOA NEA needs assessment NEH nonprofit mission statement nonprofits performing arts performing arts presenter Pew Internet & American Life Project Philadelphia Orchestra Philanthropy and the arts Prospecting public planning process Save America's Treasures Season Marketing Single tickets strategic plan subscriptions suburban audiences US Postal Regulations Wall Street Journal web arts marketing
- rediff.com on Arts Marketing for Success 2009. Part 1.
- Stacey on The Culture in Cultural Development
- Why Theaters Fail and When We Should Save Them | Culturebot on Privatizing Community Quality of Life: Coming Soon to a Community Near You
- Louise Stevens on Creating an Economy of Creativity
- Jeffrey Martin on Creating an Economy of Creativity
ArtsMarket On...author is Louise K. Stevens.
Most Recent Posts
- 2011 Summer Festivals and Live Music Ticket Sales Strong
- The New Nonprofit World: Farewell to the Little Groups
- A Crisis of Audience
- Arts Marketing and a Bankrupt Orchestra
- The Grateful Dead and the Tapers: A Distribution Lesson for the Arts
- A Way Forward? Rethinking the Distribution of the Arts.
- If this isn’t a blip, just what is it?
- Privatizing Community Quality of Life: Coming Soon to a Community Near You
- RT @becomingbuttons: Spend some time bulking up my display @ArtsMarket today. So fun! http://t.co/pGb1em0NzR 1 day ago
- RT @AmindasTriangle: This Order of the Eastern Star pendant & more jewels will be available at Chosen this week! instagram.com/chosenvintage ht… 5 days ago
- RT @DeborahKanfer: Let’s take a moment to acknowledge and enjoy the fact that it’s 8pm and sunset. #Spring #Toronto FINALY! 5 days ago