This could get old too fast if too many organizations sieze upon the idea…but when we are talking about new delivery mechanisms, new ways of involving people, new ways of building a world wide community of the arts…. WOW. How to get to Carnegie Hall. YouTube style…
June 2013 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tagsarts arts and culture arts and entertainment district Arts education arts funding ArtsMarket Arts Market Arts Marketing arts policy audience development Boomers Buffalo creative economy creative industries creativity creativity, job training and employment cultural council cultural development cultural needs assessment Cultural Planning cultural policy cultural tourism; cultural districts culture in America direct mail Direct Marketing feasibility studies Feasibility study foundations geodemographic analysis heritage historic preservation history innovation loyalty program marketing municipal master plan National Endowment for the Arts NEA nonprofits performing arts performing arts presenter Philadelphia Orchestra Season Marketing subscriptions web arts marketing
- rediff.com on Arts Marketing for Success 2009. Part 1.
- Stacey on The Culture in Cultural Development
- Why Theaters Fail and When We Should Save Them | Culturebot on Privatizing Community Quality of Life: Coming Soon to a Community Near You
- Louise Stevens on Creating an Economy of Creativity
- Jeffrey Martin on Creating an Economy of Creativity
ArtsMarket On...author is Louise K. Stevens.
Most Recent Posts
- 2011 Summer Festivals and Live Music Ticket Sales Strong
- The New Nonprofit World: Farewell to the Little Groups
- A Crisis of Audience
- Arts Marketing and a Bankrupt Orchestra
- The Grateful Dead and the Tapers: A Distribution Lesson for the Arts
- A Way Forward? Rethinking the Distribution of the Arts.
- If this isn’t a blip, just what is it?
- Privatizing Community Quality of Life: Coming Soon to a Community Near You